EASY METHODS TO SYNC YAHOO CALENDAR WITH AN ANDROID DEVICE
However, to solve your yahoo calendar problems, there are third-party apps that will help you to do so. Once you install the third-party app, you will be able to sync Yahoo calendar with the android device. There are numerous apps on the Play Store which support CalDAV and iCal format. A few of those apps which can do a Yahoo calendar sync for Android are:
1. Smooth Sync for Yahoo Calendar
2. DAVdroid - CalDav/CardDav synchronization
3. iCal export/import CalDav
4. CalDAV - sync
The above-mentioned applications are only for reference. You can try any other app which enables you to sync Yahoo calendar with your Android device.
4 STEPS TO ENABLE YAHOO CALENDAR SYNC FOR ANDROID
The first method includes 4 easy steps to sync Yahoo calendar.
1. Go to the Play Store on your mobile device.
2. In the search bar, enter the name of the third-party app which you want to use to sync Yahoo calendar on your android device.
3. Click on the Install option and wait for the application to get installed on your device.
4. After installation, start the application and follow the instructions to start syncing your Yahoo calendar with the device.
ALTERNATIVE METHOD TO SYNC YAHOO CALENDAR
Copy your Yahoo iCal address:
1. Sign in to the Yahoo Calendar website.
2. Click on ‘Manage Calendars’ in the left sidebar and then click on ‘Share’.
3. Select your calendar from the calendar or from the to-do list fields. Click on ‘Continue’.
4. Select the URL under ‘Share with iCal address’ and press Ctrl + C to copy your Yahoo calendar’s iCal address to your clipboard.
5. Click the link to download a copy of your calendar.
6. Click on the ‘Save’ button to save the changes and close the box.
Sync Yahoo Calendar with Google Calendar
1. Sign in to the Google calendar website.
2. Click on the drop-down menu next to ‘Other calendars’ and select ‘Add by URL’.
3. Click on the URL field and press Ctrl + V to paste your Yahoo iCal address.
4. Select the ‘Add calendar’ option.
5. Wait for a few minutes until your calendar gets imported.
6. When the device syncs with your Google account, all your Yahoo events will also be included.
7. Open Calendar and tap on the ‘Menu’ option, then on ‘Settings’, and finally, tap on your Google account name.
8. Check the box next to the calendar if necessary.
Once your sync your Yahoo calendar with Google, all your Yahoo events will get automatically synced with your Android device and solve all your Yahoo calendar problems. With these 2 methods, you can easily sync Yahoo calendar with an android mobile device.